Northern Greece Tour
5 Days Tour from Athens
Delphi-Amphissa-Lamia-Trikala-Kalambaka-Meteora Monasteries-Larissa-Dion-Thessaloniki-Pella-Vergina-Veria-Lefkadia-Tempi Valley-Thermopylae.
Departures : May 06, May 20, June 10, June 24, July 08, Sep 16, Sep 23, Sep 30.
Duration: 5 days.
1st Day: ATHENS – LEVADIA – ARACHOVA – DELHI
Departure from our Athens central hotel or the terminal, for the 5 days Northern Greece Tour, early in the morning. Drive to Delphi through Levadia and Arachova. Arrival at Delphi, the navel of the world and visit of the museum and the archaeological site. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight at our hotel in Delphi.
2nd Day: AMPHISSA – LAMIA – TRIKALA – KALAMBAKA – METEORA MONASTERIES
After breakfast, drive to Kalambaka, passing by the towns of central Greece Amphissa, Lamia and Trikala. Visit of the Meteora Monasteries. Dinner and overnight in our hotel in Kalambaka.
3rd Day: TRIKALA – LARISSA – DION – THESSALONIKI
Breakfast at the hotel and driving by the towns of Trikala and Larissa arrival at the sacred Macedonian town of Dion. Visit the archaeological site. We continue driving to Thessaloniki, the largest town of Northern Greece. Sightseeing of the city and visit the most interesting museum of Thessaloniki. Dinner and overnight at our hotel at Thessaloniki.
4th Day: PELLA – VERGINA – LEFKADIA – VERIA – THESSALONIKI
Breakfast at our hotel and drive to Pella which was the capital of the ancient kingdom of Macedonia of Alexander the Great (visit). We continue to Vergina to visit the Tomb of Macedonian king Philippos and the famous Treasures of Vergina. We go on to Lefkadia to visit the excavations. Return to Thessaloniki through Veria, an important town of Northern Greece. Dinner and overnight at our hotel in Thessaloniki.
5th Day: TEMPI VALLEY – LARISSA – LAMIA – THERMOPYLAE – ATHENS
Breakfast at hotel and we return to Athens through the beautiful Tempi Valley. Passing by the towns of Larissa and Lamia we’ll visit Thermopylae, famous for the battle between the ancient Greeks and Persians. Then we drive to Kamena Vourla and we arrive at Athens. The Northern Greece Tour is an ideal choice for all the visitors of Greece.
|per person in Double||per child||Single||Hotel Category|
|810 €||620 €||975 €||First class|
The above tour includes :
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned coach.
- Professional tour guide.
- Entrance fees for all the museums and archaeological sites we visit.
- Four overnights at First class hotel.
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel.
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus.
- Free Wi-Fi at the hotel.
- The drinks are not included.
- The tips ( optional ) are not included.
- The overnight tax ( 3€ ) per room, per night is not included.
- Vegetarian meal available upon request.
- The child price is valid for children under 12 years old, sharing the room with two adults.
- Admission to monasteries and churches visited on our tour is not allowed to gentlemen wearing shorts and to ladies wearing shorts, trousers, short skirts, blouses not covering the shoulders.