Athens – Paros – Naxos
Duration: 7 days.
Naxos is the largest and the most fertile island of the Cyclades complex in Greece. There are numerous ancient monuments, remarkable Byzantine churches, fortified towers, picturesque villages, endless beaches surrounded by sand dunes with cedar trees growing on them.
Paros island which also belongs to Cyclades, has beautiful beaches suitable for sea sports and activities. Near to the port of the island, in Parikia you can visit the famous Byzantine church of Panagia Ekatontapyliani built at the 4th century.
There are paths for trekking and hiking, villages built with the traditional Cycladic architecture. At Paros, you can find taverns serving the tasty local dishes, trendy bars, clubs and hotels of every category.
1st Day: Arrival at Athens International airport and transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax or to discover the beauties of the historic city of Athens.
2nd Day: Breakfast at your hotel and transfer to Piraeus port to catch the ferry to Paros. On arrival you will be transferred to your hotel. Free time for swimming at the beaches of Parikia or Naoussa.
3rd Day: After breakfast, we suggest you a day trip to Antiparos island, 10 minutes distance from Paros with the ferryboat. At Antiparos you can visit the famous cave of the island , the Venetian castle and you can swim at the beaches with golden sand and crystal clear waters. Back to Paros for dinner and nightlife. 4th Day: After breakfast, transfer to Paros port to catch the ferry to Naxos island. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. You can swim at the sandy beach of Aghios Georgios next to your hotel. Later, you can taste the dishes made with delicious local products at a traditional tavern.
5th Day: Breakfast at your hotel. We suggest you to take a bus tour round the island which visits the most important monuments and villages of Naxos. Swimming at the famous beach of Aghios Prokopios with the light coloured thick sand and turquoise waters. Overnight.
6th Day: Breakfast at your hotel, transfer to Naxos port and travel to Piraeus by ferry boat. Arrival and transfer to your hotel in Athens. Overnight.
7th Day: After breakfast, transfer to the Athens airport for your international flight. Athens, Paros, Naxos island hopping is the perfect choice to find out the hidden beauties of Cyclades islands.
The package includes :
- Transfer from Athens airport to hotel in Athens.
- Transfer from hotel in Athens to Piraeus port.
- Transfer from Paros port to hotel in Paros.
- Transfer from hotel in Paros to Paros port.
- Transfer from Naxos port to hotel in Naxos.
- Transfer from hotel in Naxos to Naxos port.
- Transfer from Piraeus port to hotel in Athens.
- Transfer from hotel in Athens to Athens airport.
- 2 overnights in Athens at 3* hotel with breakfast.
- 2 overnights in Paros at 3* hotel with breakfast.
- 2 overnights in Naxos at 3* hotel with breakfast.
- Ferry ticket from Piraeus to Paros ( economy fare ).
- Ferry ticket from Paros to Naxos ( economy fare ).
- Ferry ticket from Naxos to Piraeus ( economy fare ).
|p/p in triple||p/p in double||Single||Period of validity|
|530 €||575 €||795 €||01/09-31/10 /2020|
- The local residence tax , 1,5 € per room , per night is not included and must be paid directly from the clients to the hotels.
- The above rates are valid upon availability.