Athens – Milos – Folegandros
Duration: 10 days
1st Day: Arrival at Athens International airport and transfer to your central located hotel. The rest of the day is free to relax or to discover the beauties of the historic city of Athens.
2nd Day: Breakfast at your hotel and about 08.30 in the morning departure for the Athens Sightseeing tour. We’ll see the Parliament, the tomb of unknown soldier at Syntagma square, the Panathinaikon stadium where the first Olympic games took place in 1896, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Catholic Cathedral, the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, the National Library and the Acropolis of Athens, where we’ll visit the Propylae, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the Parthenon. By the end of the tour transfer to our hotel. The rest of the day is free. You can discover the traditional settlement of Plaka with the old houses, the souvenir shops and the Greek restaurants with the delicious Greek dishes.
3rd Day: Early in the morning, transfer to Piraeus port to catch the boat to Milos island. Arrival at Milos and transfer to your hotel. Free time for swimming at one of the amazing beaches of Milos.
4th Day:After breakfast at your hotel, we suggest you the Half day guided Archaeological and Cultural tour of Milos. During this tour you’ll visit the ancient theatre of Milos, the area where was discovered the statue Venus of Milos which is now at the Louvre museum in Paris, the remarkable prechristianic Catacombs of Milos, the scenic fisherman village Klima, the capital of Milos Plaka with the archaeological museum, many churches, the old narrow streets with the whitewashed houses and the little shops, the scenic fisherman village Mandrakia with the colourful door caves called Syrmata and the Sarakiniko, the famous beach with the white volcanic rocks sculpted by the time. The rest of the day free for swimming at the beach.
5th Day: Breakfast at your hotel. We propose you the Half day morning cruise to Kalogries, Kleftiko and Gerakas or the Day tour with a traditional motor boat around Milos with stop at Kimolos island. The rest of the day is free for swimming and relax in one of the 80 beautiful beaches of the island.
6th Day: Breakfast at your hotel and transfer to the port to catch the boat to Folegandros island. Arrival and transfer to your hotel. Folegandros is the Cycladic island with the wild beauty, the traditional architecture, the secluded beaches and the traditional food. Free time for swimming at one of the beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters.
7th Day: Breakfast at your hotel. We suggest you a day cruise with traditional motor boat around the island to visit the best 5 beaches of the island which are not accessible from the land. Also you’ll have the chance to see the famous cave of Chrisospilia and take some photos.
8th Day: After breakfast at your hotel, we suggest you to visit Chora, the capital of Folegandros. This is one of the most impressive villages of the Greek islands, where the view to Aegean sea is breathtaking. Do not forget to hike to the church of Panagia and explore the Castle of Folegandros for a fair tale-like experience. Swimming at the beach of your preference.
9th Day: Breakfast at your hotel, and transfer to the port to catch the boat to Piraeus. Arrival and transfer to your central hotel in Athens. Free time to visit the old town of Athens at Thisseion, where the ancient Doric temple of Hephaestus ( 446-442 B.C.), the stoa Attalou museum at ancient Agora, the Monastiraki square with the Flea Market, the Horologion of Andronikos Kyrrhestes which is the first meteorological station of the ancient times, the Roman Agora, the famous Plaka area at the northern slopes of Acropolis with the small shops of souvenirs where you can enjoy your dinner at a traditional Greek tavern.
10th Day: After breakfast at your hotel, transfer to Athens International airport to catch your flight.
The above package includes :
- Transfer from Athens airport to hotel in Athens.
- 3 overnights in Athens at good 3* central hotel with breakfast.
- Athens half day organized sightseeing tour with English speaking guide.
- Transfer from hotel in Athens to Piraeus port.
- Boat ticket from Piraeus to Milos ( economy fare ).
- Transfer from Milos port to hotel in Milos.
- 3 overnights in Milos at very good 2* central hotel with breakfast.
- Transfer from hotel in Milos to Milos port.
- Boat ticket from Milos to Folegandros ( economy fare ).
- Transfer from Folegandros port to hotel in Folegandros.
- 3 overnights in Folegandros at good 3* central hotel with breakfast.
- Transfer from Folegandros hotel to the port.
- Boat ticket from Folegandros to Piraeus ( economy fare ).
- Transfer from Piraeus port to hotel in Athens.
- Transfer from hotel in Athens to Athens airport.
|Dates 2021||per person in triple room||per person in double room||Single room||Child|
|15/5 – 31/5||895 €||995 €||1499 €||749 €|
|01/6 – 30/6 &
11/9 – 30/9
|965 €||1039 €||1629 €||819 €|
|01/7 – 10/7 &
01/9 – 10/9
|1010 €||1125 €||1845 €||859 €|
|11/7 – 22/7 &
27/8 – 31/8
|1049 €||1175 €||1905 €||909 €|
|23/7 – 26/8||1089 €||1245 €||2015 €||945 €|
- The local residence tax, 1,5 € per room , per night is not included and must be paid directly from the clients to the hotels.
- The child price is valid for children under 10 years old, sharing a room with 2 adults.
- The optional tours are not included:
- Half day Archaeological and Cultural tour of Milos: 80 €.
- Day tour around Milos and visit to Kimolos with traditional boat :50 €
- The above rates are valid upon availability.