Athens City Tour
Including visit of Acropolis
Half Day Tour
Departures : Daily (at 08.30 in the morning ).
Duration : aprox. 3 hours
This tour includes an overview of the modern city and striking contrasts to the remains of its glorious past. We depart for the Athens Sightseeing Tour, from our Athens central hotel or the terminal, early in the morning. We drive by the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in front of the Parliament on Syntagma square, the Panathinaikon Stadium where the 1st Olympic Games took place in 1896 ( short stop for photos ). We continue passing by the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Catholic Cathedral, the University of Athens, the Academy of Athens, the National Library of Greece. Finally, we arrive at the Acropolis of Athens. At the UNESCO listed Acropolis, we’ll visit the Propylae (gateway), the Temple of Athens Nike, the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens and the Parthenon. Back to our Athens central hotel or the terminal.
61 € per adult, 31 € per child ( for the period 1/4/2023-31/10/2023 ).
The above tour includes :
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned bus.
- Guidance by licensed and professional guide.
- Entrance ticket for the Acropolis Archaeological site.
- Pick up/ Drop off , from the most of the Athens central hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi on the coach.
- The tips (optional) are not included.
- The personal expenses are not included.